• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bulk

Bulk

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:11 AM

We don’t know if anyone will actually read this but we thought we should probably talk about it here so it’s official. If you’ve seen the Guild MOTD since we stopped raiding for the expansion you’ll have seen a note about Kris and I moving away from Stormscale back to our original Silvermoon/Alliance roots.

We had a fantastic time with all of you - we were only together for a short time but it felt like longer. This wasn’t an easy decision for us but ultimately we decided that raiding would be more fun for us on a PvE server, and we already had an established presence over on Silvermoon.

If anyone is interested in moving to Silvermoon, please do get in touch - these forums will remain online for some time so you can PM either of us here, or drop me an email at bulk70@gmail.com. Our plans aren’t final for WoD yet - we’re hoping to restart an old guild of ours but things are still in motion.

For those of you sticking around Stormscale, Brad and James are starting their own guild up. Their website is: http://sanctorum.wowlaunch.com/  and bnet contacts are:

James - Lefthand#2984

Bradley - ibrad#2957

We’re sorry we couldn’t bring Menkeys back for WoD - we just didn’t feel we could do it proper justice. See you guys around!

Don’t die, scrubs.

Dan & Kris.

#2 Akiko

Akiko
  • Guild members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for the fun times, hope you will have equally fun on Silvermoon

If I'm ever on Silvermoon I'll look you guys up.

Take Care!

/Akíko

68d30x.png

w2ao.png

Clicky!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users